You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Niagara Folk Arts Multicultural Centre, St Catharines
There are 4 record(s) that match your criteria.
* Yoga, tai chi, dance, knitting, music, crafts, trips and outtings, workshops, life skills, networking, learning casual English
* Developing funds and sponsorships to support events
* Event planning and management
* Assisting at events
* Data and inventory management
* Social media and marketing for events
Help youth with basic subjects, Math and English most needed
Prepare worksheets when needed for the youth to use to help in their areas of weakness
Mentors act as guides to life in the community. In the process, they learn about other cultures and gain a better understanding of what immigrants contribute to Canada.
This program seeks to match newcomer clients with individuals who are established in the Canadian community in order to guide, share, and network.
The general purpose of this program for our clients is to:
• Receive career mentoring
• Networking with Canadian professionals
• Enhance personal and professional development
• Practice the English language through language tutoring
• Learn about possible volunteer or job placements