You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Niagara Region Helping Green ELFS
There are 2 record(s) that match your criteria.
1.Like and share our facebook page!
2.Collect gently used (pre-loved) clean, working toys, clothes, personal hygiene samples + stuff, on some occasions we collect non perishable foods, linens, bedding, furniture, dishes, pots pans ++++ We help people all over Niagara Region.
3.Drop off homes for people in your home area to drop off, and hold until you have some stuff to pick up or drop off to main Port Colborne location.
4. Volunteers are needed for our toy drive + food drive every year
5. Adopt a family through us for Christmas (by giving gently used items to them) Pick a family, wrap the gifts and deliver them to the family yourself! (Starts in November)
6. Also Adoption program for Easter as well. Starts the month before the holiday!
7. Collect pop tabs.. we collect for March of Dimes
8. Gather items (gently used items*) for our monthly family that we are assisting as a group* Join our facebook page for the info on who they are and how you can help!
9. We have a birthday club (We give gently used gifts to people who cannot afford it for their children)
10. We are consistently holding free clubs, free events to help in the community please get involved on our facebook and let us know what you are interested in joining as it comes up!
11. We are always looking for drivers, pick ups, storage for our gently used things. Volunteers of all sorts!
- Duties can include:
wrapping presents, collecting canned goods, face painting, helping children pick gifts out, helping kids check out their gifts, hand out treats at out November 28th 2015.
We are constantly looking for help:
We do many activities within Niagara Region.
We are constantly looking for gently used items for families.kids and seniors.
We need people to set up or this event in the morning of November 28th
October through November
We need storage places, people to pick up donations in their own areas, or be drop off locations for November.
We need people to collect gently used items.