You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): St John Ambulance, Niagara Region Branch
There are 2 record(s) that match your criteria.
For more than 130 years, St. John Ambulance volunteers have been serving communities across the province through our Medical First Response program. Locally, in 2017, 525 patients were treated by SJA Niagara Region MFR volunteers at 300 different events across the Niagara Region. From sporting events to festivals to concerts to any community gathering we are there to provide the necessary medical first response needed.
We are well-trained and well-equipped volunteers who attend countless public events across the Niagara Region to provide basic and advanced first aid when emergencies occur. Our volunteers are prepared to provide the first response casualty care necessary to save a life, prevent further injury or provide comfort until emergency medical assistance arrives.
Volunteering with us gives you the opportunity to gain valuable skills while giving back to the community.
• Improving the quality of life of the community;
• Doing something useful and enjoyable;
• Exploring new career options and networking;
• Receiving professional experience or training;
• Acquiring new skills;
• Making new friends and affiliations;
• Developing and growing personally; and
• Contributing to a cause that is important – saving lives.