Need help? Can't find a service? Dial 2-1-1 or 1-800-263-3695
24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Free | Confidential | Live Answer
You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Registration
There are 2 record(s) that match your criteria.
[ Print Version (New Window)
Children's Miracle Network
We work with the students to host a “Dance Marathon” event at their school. This is a 4-12 hour event that consists of students standing in symbolic support of their local sick and injured children through games, dancing, activities and entertainment. We are looking for students to become Dance Marathon Ambassadors and bring this movement to their school! 100% of funds raised goes to your local children's hospital.
St Catharines (City of), St Catharines Museum & Welland Canals Centre
Welland Canals Centre, 1932 Welland Canals Parkway
To assist in the acquisition and control of artifact collections and associated records
1. Locate and pack artifacts for internal movement
2. Handle and clean artifacts according to accepted museum procedures
3. Conduct inventory of collections
4. Monitor and maintain a safe work area
5. Carry out research applicable to accessioning of artifacts
6. Perform other similar and related duties