You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Reception Support
There are 3 record(s) that match your criteria.
* Working in areas of recruitment, scheduling, and site coordination
* Performs outbound calls/email and electronic tracking regarding volunteer availability, scheduled shifts and/or confirmations
* Ensures dissemination and tracking of on-boarding and off-boarding activities at site
* Provides reports to the Volunteer Coordinator as requested
2. Customer Service
* Assist with and implements internal and external recruitment strategies, and negotiates recruitment expectations, when necessary
* Reports any trends identified to improve Volunteer Resource Management
* Advises applicants of position requirements, and respond to inquiries from prospective volunteers
* Meets and welcomes all volunteers, new and returning at site
* Ensures all new volunteers receive a site orientation prior to assignment at first shift
* Interacts with Health Tapestry personnel with care and refers out of scope inquiries to the Volunteer Coordinator
* Observes and educates others on routine precautions to ensure occupational health and safety standards including use of required personal protective equipment and hand hygiene
* Collaborates with Health Tapestry colleagues to ensure efficient and effective operations
3. Other duties as assigned
- Take phone calls and messages for guests and staff
- Refer inquiries and client concerns to the appropriate person
- Assist with clerical needs of staff
- Ensure lobby is being used in appropriate manner (i.e. no horseplay, guests acting in appropriate manner)
- Accept donations and program fee payments, ensure they are put in the proper place and information is recorded properly.
Giant Crossword 9:30 AM Thurs mornings
Happy Hour Live Entertainment Fridays 2:00 PM (smart serve certified)
Bus Outing Chaperones (shopping, movies, lunches)
Looking to start a knitting group- Wednesday mornings 10:00 AM
Summer Volunteer Programs Available
- if you are looking for a volunteer or co-operative learning experience in recreation & leisure, recreation therapy, or for hands on experience in a retirement living atmosphere, this is for you!
If you are looking to gain volunteer hours for school programs, for on your resume or to gain more skills- this is also for you!
- May- September, 9 AM to 5 PM daily Mon- Fri, can work around your summer work schedule