Need help? Can't find a service? Dial 2-1-1 or 1-800-263-3695
24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Free | Confidential | Live Answer
You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Reception Support
There are 4 record(s) that match your criteria.
[ Print Version (New Window)
Kristen French Child Advocacy Centre Niagara
Provide reception support, answering phones, greeting clients, tidying waiting rooms, general office tasks (photocopying, mailing, & filing)
RiverBrink Art Museum
RiverBrink is in search of a dedicated volunteer for our reception area and gift shop on Thursdays from 10 am-5 pm through the spring. It's a wonderful opportunity to view our current exhibitions while interacting with visitors.We would like to encourage interested volunteers to contact our Administrator Rianna to discuss further.
Plymouth Cordage Retirement Community
110 First Street, Welland ON L3B4S2
Help run activities, visit with residents, arts and crafts, movie nights, trivia nights etc.
Giant Crossword 9:30 AM Thurs mornings
Happy Hour Live Entertainment Fridays 2:00 PM (smart serve certified)
Bus Outing Chaperones (shopping, movies, lunches)
Looking to start a knitting group- Wednesday mornings 10:00 AM
Summer Volunteer Programs Available
- if you are looking for a volunteer or co-operative learning experience in recreation & leisure, recreation therapy, or for hands on experience in a retirement living atmosphere, this is for you!
If you are looking to gain volunteer hours for school programs, for on your resume or to gain more skills- this is also for you!
- May- September, 9 AM to 5 PM daily Mon- Fri, can work around your summer work schedule
YWCA Niagara Region, Main Administration Office
183 King Street, St. Catharines
Are you someone who has a strong desire to be part of a solution for women in crisis? We are looking for reliable, compassionate and confident volunteers who would be working as the first point of contact in a busy shelter for homeless women and children. A background or strong interest in administrative duties are preferable. Duties would include:
- Take phone calls and messages for guests and staff
- Refer inquiries and client concerns to the appropriate person
- Assist with clerical needs of staff
- Ensure lobby is being used in appropriate manner (i.e. no horseplay, guests acting in appropriate manner)
- Accept donations and program fee payments, ensure they are put in the proper place and information is recorded properly.