You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Office Administration
There are 9 record(s) that match your criteria.
Reporting to the Volunteer Coordinator, the volunteer will provide human resources support during the day to day operations. The key responsibilities below are categorized.
* Working in areas of recruitment, scheduling, and site coordination
* Performs outbound calls/email and electronic tracking regarding volunteer availability, scheduled shifts and/or confirmations
* Ensures dissemination and tracking of on-boarding and off-boarding activities at site
* Provides reports to the Volunteer Coordinator as requested
* Assist with and implements internal and external recruitment strategies, and negotiates recruitment expectations, when necessary
* Reports any trends identified to improve Volunteer Resource Management
* Advises applicants of position requirements, and respond to inquiries from prospective volunteers
* Meets and welcomes all volunteers, new and returning at site
* Ensures all new volunteers receive a site orientation prior to assignment at first shift
* Interacts with Health TAPESTRY personnel with care and refers out of scope inquiries to the Volunteer Coordinator
* Observes and educates others on routine precautions to ensure occupational health and safety standards including use of required personal protective equipment and hand hygiene
* Collaborates with Health TAPESTRY colleagues to ensure efficient and effective operations
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Member of the volunteer interview team, assisting with the interviewing of new volunteers
* Assist with follow-up calls and exit interviews.
* Updating Health TAPESTRY volunteer’s availability data
* Provides reports to the Volunteer Coordinator as requested.
* Work from home, flexible hours (minimum 4 hrs/wk)
* May be asked to meet at the Red Cross office
* Conference calls
* Domestic travel may be required
Interested parties may submit their application through the Canadian Red Cross online application system, no later than October 31st 2018.
The Canadian Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate all responses, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Educate individuals with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, their families, health professionals and others about Crohn's and Colitis Canada as well as help implement fundraising initiatives to raise money for inflammatory bowel disease medical research.
Help plan fun and profitable fundraisers in your community to find the cure for inflammatory bowel disease. You can choose between helping out the day of, or leading up to an event. Events include: Gutsy Walk, Education Events, and the Spring Fundraiser.
Gutsy Walk - Committee Members and Event Day Volunteers
Gutsy Walk provides various roles, for different types of volunteers!
There are roles for those interested in a long term committee position, and other roles for those who are interested in a single day volunteer experience.
Duties include: pledge earner recruiters, publicity volunteers, recruitment volunteers, logistics volunteers, prize and goody bag volunteers, entertainment volunteers as well as committee roles.
A wide variety of volunteer opportunities are available at The Arthritis Society across Ontario throughout the year.
Some of our key volunteer opportunities are:
Admin /Office support
Ambassador Volunteers - assist at Drop In day programs, fundraising events, office support
Legacy Volunteers - confidential, one on one sessions with clients to record their history
•To meet as a group on a monthly basis for up to two hours to discuss progress and implement plans of action. Additional hours may be expected as required whether this is in a research capacity or direct attendance at events.
•To be available to attend community events that focuses on volunteer recruitment and promotes agency programs across the region.
•To distribute promotional items (i.e. flyers, brochures to other local organizations)
•To represent the agency and advocate on behalf of agency needs with outside sources (i.e. residents of respective communities, media sources, etc)
1. Locate and pack artifacts for internal movement
2. Handle and clean artifacts according to accepted museum procedures
3. Conduct inventory of collections
4. Monitor and maintain a safe work area
5. Carry out research applicable to accessioning of artifacts
6. Perform other similar and related duties