You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Marketing & Promotions
There are 6 record(s) that match your criteria.
* Developing funds and sponsorships to support events
* Event planning and management
* Assisting at events
* Data and inventory management
* Social media and marketing for events
Ambassador Volunteers - assist at Drop In day programs, fundraising events, office support
Legacy Volunteers - confidential, one on one sessions with clients to record their history
Provide one-on-one sighted assistance and companionship for a person who is blind or partially sighted. Assist in activities of the client’s choosing, at his/her home or in the community, including reading, organizing, walking, running errands, and friendly visiting.
(2-4 hours Monthly)
Deliver presentations to community organizations, schools, senior centres and professional groups; represent CNIB at community information forums (health fairs); if you are a CNIB client, consider sharing your personal stories to raise awareness about vision loss, vision health, and CNIB.
Partnered with a CNIB Ambassador, directly assist someone who is blind or partially sighted with their community presentations. Drive client to determined location, help set up display and help to ensure things go smoothly.
Leadership Committee and Public Relations:
Assist in shaping and implementing CNIB’s local strategies around Vision Health, Volunteer Support, Fundraising and Client Services. You can help CNIB build and maintain a strong community presence.
• Become familiar with the C&Y Program
• Work with staff to develop and monitor the annual business plan
• Participate in needs analysis, problem solving and contingency planning activities
• Develop and enhance relationships with School personnel and parent councils and/or the school boards
• Assist with recruitment, development and training of C&Y volunteers
• Develop strategic plans to be implemented into the program
• Develop and enhance relationships with businesses and community groups
• Assist with marketing, social media and local promotion
• Assist with recruitment, development and training of Big Bike volunteers