You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Maintenance / Repair
There are 6 record(s) that match your criteria.
This involves untangling lights, stringing lights through short trees, laying on garden beds around the building etc.
Many hands make light work for a job like this, it would only take no more than 5 hours.
•General housekeeping tasks.
•Assist with merchandise pick ups
•Assist in loading and unloading merchandise from customer’s vehicles and ReStore vehicles
•Repair damaged merchandise
•Assist in moving merchandise onto the sales floor
- Assist with general repairs and maintenance of the buildings
- Assist with completing yard work and other outdoor maintenance
- Indoor activities include sweeping, vacuuming, washing windows
• Salvage operations are mainly in residential homes but may include commercial and institutional settings.
• Assist with assembly and return of tools and equipment.
• Maintain safe working practices and safe lifting techniques to protect self and team members.
• Use safety equipment when appropriate and / or when directed by team leader.
• Makes sure that the work area has been cleaned before leaving the site (vacuuming, dust, etc.)
• Promote and maintain the brand of Habitat for Humanity.