Need help? Can't find a service? Dial 2-1-1 or 1-800-263-3695
24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Free | Confidential | Live Answer
You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Information & Referral Services
There are 3 record(s) that match your criteria.
[ Print Version (New Window)
Mental Health and Addictions Access Line
Are you looking for a unique volunteer experience? Are you looking to diversify your skills and increase your experiences all within one agency at Distress Centre Niagara? If you answered yes, then look no further!! Join us today and become a front line responder, who specializes in crisis, as well as community resources related to mental and addiction. We offer many flexible training sessions throughout the year!
St Catharines (City of), St Catharines Museum & Welland Canals Centre
Welland Canals Centre, 1932 Welland Canals Parkway
To assist in the acquisition and control of artifact collections and associated records
1. Locate and pack artifacts for internal movement
2. Handle and clean artifacts according to accepted museum procedures
3. Conduct inventory of collections
4. Monitor and maintain a safe work area
5. Carry out research applicable to accessioning of artifacts
6. Perform other similar and related duties
Niagara Workforce Planning Board
Provide 1:1 Mentorship to a newcomer in your profession. The mentorship commitment is 12 hours over a 3 month period.