You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Customer / Sales Services
There are 13 record(s) that match your criteria.
* Fill stock as needed with supply in Tuck Shop Cupboards
* Record any resident charges to petty cash accounts in appropriate binder
* Record any items that need filling on list so Manager can restock as needed
* Deposit money and ensure float is in till at the end of the shift
Reporting to the Volunteer Coordinator, the volunteer will provide human resources support during the day to day operations. The key responsibilities below are categorized.
* Working in areas of recruitment, scheduling, and site coordination
* Performs outbound calls/email and electronic tracking regarding volunteer availability, scheduled shifts and/or confirmations
* Ensures dissemination and tracking of on-boarding and off-boarding activities at site
* Provides reports to the Volunteer Coordinator as requested
* Assist with and implements internal and external recruitment strategies, and negotiates recruitment expectations, when necessary
* Reports any trends identified to improve Volunteer Resource Management
* Advises applicants of position requirements, and respond to inquiries from prospective volunteers
* Meets and welcomes all volunteers, new and returning at site
* Ensures all new volunteers receive a site orientation prior to assignment at first shift
* Interacts with Health TAPESTRY personnel with care and refers out of scope inquiries to the Volunteer Coordinator
* Observes and educates others on routine precautions to ensure occupational health and safety standards including use of required personal protective equipment and hand hygiene
* Collaborates with Health TAPESTRY colleagues to ensure efficient and effective operations
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Member of the volunteer interview team, assisting with the interviewing of new volunteers
* Assist with follow-up calls and exit interviews.
* Updating Health TAPESTRY volunteer’s availability data
* Provides reports to the Volunteer Coordinator as requested.
* Work from home, flexible hours (minimum 4 hrs/wk)
* May be asked to meet at the Red Cross office
* Conference calls
* Domestic travel may be required
Interested parties may submit their application through the Canadian Red Cross online application system, no later than October 31st 2018.
The Canadian Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate all responses, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
•General housekeeping tasks.
•Assist with merchandise pick ups
•Assist in loading and unloading merchandise from customer’s vehicles and ReStore vehicles
•Repair damaged merchandise
•Assist in moving merchandise onto the sales floor
*do food and beverage preparation
*maintain clean and organized environment
1. Maintain comprehensive and accurate collection records and the storage of artifacts
2. Organize, arrange and accession artifacts and archival materials, and prepare catalogue classifications and finding aids
3. Store artifact and manage locations by means of up-to-date inventory controls
4. Carry out research applicable to cataloguing photographs
5. Handle and clean artifacts according to accepted museum procedures
6. Prepare Condition/Treatment Reports and undertake basic conservation of artifacts
7. Monitor and maintain a safe work area
If you are interested in volunteering with us and becoming part of our team please contact Maja Bannerman
Telephone: 905-356-7521 Ext. 5905
Visit the museum website: www.niagarafallsmuseums.ca
1. Locate and pack artifacts for internal movement
2. Handle and clean artifacts according to accepted museum procedures
3. Conduct inventory of collections
4. Monitor and maintain a safe work area
5. Carry out research applicable to accessioning of artifacts
6. Perform other similar and related duties