Need help? Can't find a service? Dial 2-1-1 or 1-800-263-3695
24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Free | Confidential | Live Answer
You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Child & Family Services
There are 4 record(s) that match your criteria.
[ Print Version (New Window)
Kristen French Child Advocacy Centre Niagara
Greet families and provide a brief orientation to the Centre. Maintain refreshment counter with snacks, coffee/tea etc. Maintain waiting rooms to allow comfort for families at the Centre. Assist staff & partners as needed. Some basic office tasks, answer phone, open mail etc.
Big Brothers Big Sisters St Catharines -Thorold and District
Multiple locations across St. Catharines, Thorold & District
Duties vary from each of the 5 mentoring programs offered. Some general duties include:
- Promote a healthy active lifestyle
- Offer advice in regards to current and pressing issues facing youth
- Encourage leadership and independent thinking
- Be a role model by leading by example
- Offer an ear to listen and a voice of support
- Exposing a child to new opportunities for competence building
- Empowering a child, ensuring they believe in themselves, helping them realize their potential
Salvation Army (The), St Catharines - Niagara St, Community and Family Services
Public Schools with DSBN region. Mostly in St.Catharines.
To assist in a school program called 'Red Cap'. The program is an anger (emotions) management program for school age children. You would be helping with songs, games and lesson prep. Set up and tear down of some tech equipment.
Family and Children's Services Niagara (FACS), St Catharines
Outings throughout the Niagara Region
Spend one-to-one time with a child; organize outings, craft sessions and creative adventure; provide support, mentoring, connection and fun; share your skill and knowledge with a child.