Need help? Can't find a service? Dial 2-1-1 or 1-800-263-3695
24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Free | Confidential | Live Answer
You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Cleaning Services
There are 4 record(s) that match your criteria.
[ Print Version (New Window)
Niagara Falls (City of), Niagara Falls - MacBain Community Centre, Recreation and Culture - The Park in the City Committee
City of Niagara Falls
The Fall Community Clean Sweep Day event brings volunteers together who collectively help to clean the city of debris. Twice each year, volunteers scatter throughout parks, trails, walkways and main street boulevards with recycling and garbage bags, collecting litter to enhance the city’s environment.
Event will take place rain or shine, unless the conditions become dangerous. In case of a rain out, this event will not be re-scheduled.
See link below for more information and to register online.
YWCA Niagara Region, Main Administration Office
183 King Street, St Catharines & 6135 Culp Street, Niagara Falls
- Clean up kitchen and dining room before and after meals
- Assist in cleaning up dishes after each meal
- Assist in tidying and mopping floors, etc.
- Assist in helping move donations when required
- Garbage removal
- Help prepare meals, i.e., peeling, cutting, cooking, etc.
- Maintain health regulations/standards while working in kitchen
Habitat for Humanity Niagara
• Provide assistance with salvage operations which may include careful removal / recovery of kitchen cabinets, vanities, fixtures, appliances, light fixtures, store fixtures, shelving, counters including laminate, granite and other solid materials etc.
• Salvage operations are mainly in residential homes but may include commercial and institutional settings.
• Assist with assembly and return of tools and equipment.
• Maintain safe working practices and safe lifting techniques to protect self and team members.
• Use safety equipment when appropriate and / or when directed by team leader.
• Makes sure that the work area has been cleaned before leaving the site (vacuuming, dust, etc.)
• Promote and maintain the brand of Habitat for Humanity.
Niagara Furniture Bank
53 Ontario Streeet, St Catharines (Office and Warehouse)
Sorting linens, towels, kitchen ware, and other household items.
Steam cleaning furniture.
Organising the warehouse