Niagara Falls Soccer Club
3800 Springdale Ave, Niagara Falls, Ont. EE Mitchelson Park and other various parks nearby
Assisting with various activities for our 3 day annual AC Douglas Tournament.
May be a convenor for an assigned field. Collecting game sheets, calling scores, supervising any issues that may occur.
Checking books on registration night (Friday) ensuring team is fully registered.
Niagara Health, St Catharines Site, Corporate Administration Office
Across Niagara Region at our all five hospital sites
Our volunteers perform a number of duties. From assisting with meals, to working the information desks at all of our sites, volunteers help keep the hospitals running by filling a number of important roles. Our volunteers also support the important work of OneFoundation for Niagara Health and our Auxiliaries by raising money through Gift Shops, lottery ticket sales and other ways.
Please visit our website to complete a volunteer application form and to learn more about our medical screening requirements and volunteer intake process.
St Catharines (City of). Parks, Recreation and Culture Services, St Catharines - DeCew Rd, Morningstar Mill
Morningstar Mill, 2714 Decew Road, St. Catharines
To provide guided tours through a historic home and/or mill.
St Catharines (City of), St Catharines Museum & Welland Canals Centre
Welland Canal Centre, 1932 Welland Canal Parkway
To catalogue photographic collections, document photographs, carry out research, and undertake basic conservation and digitization of images
1. Maintain comprehensive and accurate collection records and the storage of artifacts
2. Organize, arrange and accession artifacts and archival materials, and prepare catalogue classifications and finding aids
3. Store artifact and manage locations by means of up-to-date inventory controls
4. Carry out research applicable to cataloguing photographs
5. Handle and clean artifacts according to accepted museum procedures
6. Prepare Condition/Treatment Reports and undertake basic conservation of artifacts
7. Monitor and maintain a safe work area
Niagara Falls (City of), Niagara Falls History Museum, Niagara Falls Museums - Niagara Falls History Museum
Niagara Falls History Museum 5810 Ferry Street, Niagara falls, ON L2R 1S9
Volunteers needed to assist with special events, theatrical Cemetery Tours & Thursday night programming.
If you are interested in volunteering with us and becoming part of our team please contact Maja Bannerman
Telephone: 905-356-7521 Ext. 5905
Visit the museum website: www.niagarafallsmuseums.ca