Mount Carmel Spiritual Centre
|Record #: NIA1901||Last Modified: 01 Feb 2016||Last Full Update: 01 Feb 2016|
|Description & Services|
|Description (Service)||Served by the Carmelite Friars.
- Conference Centre: facility that serves as a meeting place for ecumenical groups for seminars or conferences.
- Retreat Centre: a facility providing extensive retreat programs year round for all faiths.
- Brochures available on request.
- Private, directed, guided retreats available. Spiritual direction available for individuals by appointment.
- Two-year Spiritual Director Training Program available. Although Mount Carmel is not a parish, Our Lady of Peace Parish is located on our grounds.
- Mount Carmel Gift Shop and Bookstore sells various religious items, Mass cards, bibles and spiritual books.
In partnership with the Roman Catholic Diocese of St Catharines the Mount Carmel Spiritual Centre is offering a Separated and Divorced Healing Ministry Support Group.
|Hours||Office Mon-Fri 9 am-5 pm * Gift Shop and Bookstore Mon-Sun 10 am-4 pm|
|Areas Served||Niagara Region|
|Boundaries||Canada and USA|
|Eligibility||Ages: 18 year(s) and up|
|Application||Fill out on-line registration form and submit; call office at 905-356-4113|
|Fees||Service - Yes; Assistance available|
|Office Phone||Office 905-356-4113 * Gift Shop and Bookstore 905-356-0047|
|Toll Free Phone||Little Flower Society only 1-800-922-7622|
|After Hours Phone||Answering Machine|
|Primary Contact||Joyce Nero, Reservations Office; Phone: 905-356-4113 ext 4200|
|Primary Executive||Steve Bridges, Director; Phone: 905-356-4113|
|Located In Community||Niagara Falls|
|Address & Map||
7021 Stanley Ave
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 7B7
View Google Map
|Intersection||Stanley Ave and Dunn St|
|Legal Status||(50) Non Profit|
|Meetings||The Diocesan Separated & Divorced Healing Ministry Support Group meets every second and fourth Mon from 7 pm-9 pm at Mount Carmel Spiritual Centre, 7020 Stanley Avenue, Niagara Falls. For information call 905-356-4113 or 905 684 0154, or email email@example.com.
Meets on Feb 8 and Feb 22, 2016. Topics are Forgiveness and The Annulment Process.
|Print Material||Retreat booklet and flyers|