Mount Carmel Spiritual Centre
|Record #: NIA1901||Last Modified: 15 Oct 2018||Last Full Update: 15 Oct 2018|
|Office Phone||Office 905-356-4113 ; Gift Shop and Bookstore 905-356-0047|
|Toll Free Phone||Little Flower Society only 1-800-922-7622|
|Primary Contact||Joyce Nero, Reservations Office; Phone: 905-356-4113 ext 4200|
|Primary Executive||Steve Bridges, Director; Phone: 905-356-4113|
|Areas Served||Niagara Region|
|Boundaries||Canada and USA|
|Located In Community||Niagara Falls|
|Address & Map||
7021 Stanley Ave
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 7B7
View Google Map
|Intersection||Stanley Ave and Dunn St|
|Service and Access Details|
|Description (Service)||Served by the Carmelite Friars.
* Conference Centre: facility that serves as a meeting place for ecumenical groups for seminars or conferences.
* Retreat Centre: a facility providing extensive retreat programs year round for all faiths.
* Brochures available on request.
* Private, directed, guided retreats available. Spiritual direction available for individuals by appointment.
* Two-year Spiritual Director Training Program available. Although Mount Carmel is not a parish, Our Lady of Peace Parish is located on the grounds.
* Mount Carmel Gift Shop and Bookstore sells various religious items, Mass cards, bibles and spiritual books.
In partnership with the Roman Catholic Diocese of St Catharines the Mount Carmel Spiritual Centre is offering a Separated and Divorced Healing Ministry Support Group.
|Hours||Office Mon-Fri 9 am-5 pm * Gift Shop and Bookstore Mon-Sun 10 am-4 pm|
|Eligibility||Ages: 18 year(s) and up|
|Application||Fill out on-line registration form and submit; call office at 905-356-4113|
|Fees||Service ; Assistance available|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Legal Status||(50) Non Profit|
|Meetings||The Diocesan Separated & Divorced Healing Ministry Support Group meets every second and fourth Mon from 7 pm-9 pm at Mount Carmel Spiritual Centre, 7020 Stanley Avenue, Niagara Falls. For information call 905-356-4113 or 905-684-0154, or email email@example.com.
Topic for Oct 22 2018, is Dealing with Anger.
|Service Categories||Meeting Space ~ Religious/Spirituality Issues ; Retreat Centres ; Separation/Divorce Support Groups|
|Resources||Retreat booklet and flyers|