|Record #: NIA1649||Last Modified: 27 May 2020||Last Full Update: 06 Feb 2020|
|Office Phone||905-356-3933 ext 226|
|Crisis Phone||Call or text 905-356-5800 (collect calls accepted)|
|Primary Contact||Amanda, Transitional Housing and Support Advocate; Phone: 905-356-3933 ext 226 * 905-351-9406|
|Primary Executive||Jennifer Gauthier, Executive Director; Phone: 905-356-3933 ext 223; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Areas Served||Fort Erie|
|Located In Community||Fort Erie|
|Address & Map||
Bridges Community Health Centre
1485 Garrison Rd
Fort Erie, ON L2A 1P8
View Google Map
|Intersection||Garrison Rd (Hwy #3) and Buffalo Rd|
|Service and Access Details|
* All in-person, non-crisis outreach services at the shelter and satellite locations are temporarily suspended, including: counselling, child and youth services, transitional & housing support, family court support/legal advocacy.
* Support lines will continue to operate.
* For non-urgent support, please email.
* Existing outreach clients can also access over-the-phone support directly from the staff member(s) they have been working with: https://womensplacesn.org/contact/staff-directory/.
* Shelter services will continue and COVID-19 screening processes and safety procedures will be in place.
* All non-essential visits to shelters have been suspended. Donors, community partners, volunteers and other supporters are asked not to visit our shelters at this time.
Satellite location providing the following services:
* safety planning
* transitional housing
* access to the agency’s two shelters: Serenity Place (Welland) and Nova House (Niagara Falls)
|Hours||Mon 8:30 am-4:30 pm; by appointment|
|Eligibility||Women experiencing abuse and their children.|
|Application||Call for information.|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Legal Status||(50) Non Profit|
|Service Categories||Crime Victim Safety Planning ~ Abused Women ; Spouse/Intimate Partner Abuse Counselling|