Person Centered Care
|Record #: NIA1510||Last Modified: 30 Oct 2017||Last Full Update: 24 Oct 2017|
|Primary Contact||Alyshia Meredith, Founder; Phone: 905-931-8336; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Contact||Sarah Rosianna, Director of Services and Support; Phone: 289-823-0280; Email: email@example.com|
|Areas Served||Niagara Region|
|Located In Community||Crystal Beach|
|Address & Map||
1555 Gilmore Rd
Fort Erie, ON L2A 6G2
View Google Map
|Intersection||Gilmore Rd and Pettit Rd|
|Mailing Address||c/o Person Centered Care - Alyshia Meredith
PO Box 291
Crystal Beach, ON L0S 1B0
|Service and Access Details|
|Description (Service)||* Outreach Services - assisting those who need support with life skills, community opportunities and in/out of the home respite for primary care givers that helps promote healthy family relationships
* Person Directed Planning/Programming - personalized programming developed based on the individuals goals and abilities. Each program will focus on improving independence, building self-esteem, building on the person's skill sets, and coping skills development.
* Day services and Supports - opportunities to develop hands on skill building techniques that can not otherwise be done in a 1:1 setting, friendships, modelling appropriate social skills.
* Administrative Supports - brokerage, bookkeeping, payroll, scheduling support workers, etc
* Respite Care - in/out of the home respite care for primary caregivers that promotes healthy family relationships.
* Overnight Camps - offered in a group setting and provided monthly. Overnight Respite options available as well as a respite home that provides ALL accommodations, 24 hour staffing support and activities throughout the day (within the community or at PCC Day Services)
* Services are offered in Fort Erie but transportation is available within the Niagara Region
|Hours||Day services Tue-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm, Every other Sat 9 am-12 noon * early or late pick up or drop off available * Community outreach and 1:1 support Mon-Sun|
|Eligibility||Ages: 16 year(s) and up
Services are set up to accommodate all people in need of support whether it is mental health, developmental disability or geriatric. * Goal focused, person-directed planning/programming that is designed specifically for the individual being supported.
|Application||Call or email for information|
|Fees||Passport and private funding accepted|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Service Categories||Life Skills Education ; Respite Care ; Social Skills Training|