Site: Smithville - West Lincoln Arena and Community Centre
Service: Recreation Services
|Record #: NIA0620||Last Modified: 16 Oct 2020||Last Full Update: 16 Sep 2019|
|Office Phone||905-957-3346 ext 4694|
|Toll Free Phone||1-800-350-3876|
|Areas Served||West Lincoln|
|Located In Community||Smithville|
|Address & Map||
West Lincoln Arena and Community Centre
177 West St
Smithville, ON L0R 2A0
View Google Map
|Intersection||West St and Wade Rd|
|Service and Access Details|
|Description (Service)||Responsibilities include:
* Programming of recreation, fitness and leisure activities for all ages.
* Maintaining parkland, playground equipment, sports fields and municipal flower beds.
* Maintaining various indoor recreation facilities such as: West Lincoln Community Centre & Arena, Wellandport Community Centre, Silverdale Community Centre & Caistor Community Centre.
* Scheduling of sports fields (baseball diamonds, soccer fields, football fields) and indoor recreation facilities (arena and meeting rooms).
* Working with community groups and planning special events including: drop in programs, camps, fitness, older adult programs, Easter egg hunt, parades, arena/skating information, hall rental information, Recreation Guide
* Long range planning and the development of new parks, facilities and programs to meet the leisure needs of the community
|Hours||Mon-Fri 9 am-4:30 pm|
|Application||Call for information|
|Fees||Program - for some programs|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Legal Status||(10) Local Government|
|Service Categories||City Government Departments/Offices ~ Sports/Recreation Issues ; General Recreational Activities/Sports ; Public Parks ; Recreation Centres|
|Print Material||Township of West Lincoln Recreation and Municipal Guide|