Site: Niagara Region Branch
|Record #: NIA0446||Last Modified: 22 Mar 2018||Last Full Update: 22 Mar 2018|
|Toll Free Phone||1-888-368-8413|
|Primary Contact||Sandra Ugulini, Training Coordinator, St Catharines Training Site; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Contact||Mallory Lauder, Client Services Coordinator; Email: email@example.com|
|Primary Executive||Marcia Young, Branch Manager; Phone: 905-685-8964 ext 206; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Areas Served||Allanburg ; Fonthill ; Fort Erie - and surrounding area ; Grimsby ; Lincoln ; Niagara-on-the-Lake ; Pelham ; Port Colborne ; St Catharines ; Thorold ; Wainfleet ; Welland ; Wellandport ; West Lincoln|
|Located In Community||St Catharines|
|Address & Map||
219 Church St
St Catharines, ON L2R 3E8
View Google Map
|Intersection||Church St and Niagara St|
|Service and Access Details|
|Description (Service)||Provides the following services for 11 of the 12 municipalities in Niagara:
* WSIB required First Aid Training and specialty courses which include: Babysitter Basics, Home Alone, Pet First Aid, Advanced Medical First Responder, Marine Basic/Advanced
* First Aid Kit & AED (sales) - distributor of WSIB First aid kits and Automatic External Defibrillators (AED's) and home, sports and personal first aid kits.
* WSIB required first aid supplies and equipment
* Medical First Responders - trained and equipped volunteers respond to any medical or traumatic emergencies that may occur during a community event.
* Car Seat Safety Technicians - provides certified Car Seat Technicians who educate and evaluate the safe installation of infant/child car seats and boosters. Appointments necessary for car seat checks. Car Seat events held monthly in St Catharines, Grimsby and Port Colborne. Call for details and appointments.
In addition to the training site at 219 Church St, St Catharines, The NIagara Region Branch operates a training centre at 77 Division Street in Welland at the Holy Trinity Anglican Church. To register for courses being held in Welland contact the Niagara Region Branch at 905-685-8964 or email Niagara.email@example.com
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Application||Call to register for courses or to find out about volunteer opportunities|
|Fees||Training: course fees set based on course enrolled.
Services to the community are paid for through donations & course fees.
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Legal Status||(50) Non Profit ; (80) United Way|
|Funding||Donations ; United Way ; Sale of Goods|
|Service Categories||Babysitting Instruction ; First Aid Instruction ; First Aid Kits ; Pet Assisted Therapy ; Traffic Safety Education/Inspections|