|Record #: NIA0291||Last Modified: 06 Aug 2020||Last Full Update: 06 Aug 2020|
|Office Phone||Administration 905-899-3463 ext 221|
|Primary Executive||Morgan Alcock, Fire Chief; Phone: 905-899-3463 ext 274; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Executive||Shawn Schutten, Deputy Fire Chief; Phone: 905-899-3463 ext 279; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Boundaries||Lake Erie (S) to the Welland River (N), and Port Colborne (E) to Haldimand (W)|
|Located In Community||Wainfleet|
|Address & Map||
31940 Hwy 3
Wainfleet, ON L0S 1V0
|Intersection||Hwy 3 and Park St|
|Mailing Address||PO Box 40
Wainfleet, ON L0S 1V0
|Service and Access Details|
|Description (Service)||COVID-19: A cooling centre is available at Firefighters Memorial Community Hall (31907 Park St, back of building) when temperatures are exceptionally warm. Call 905-899-3463 ext 249 for information and access to the building.
Fire department serving Wainfleet.
Provides the following:
* If carbon monoxide detector goes off, immediately go to a fresh air location and call 911 or local fire department. Pertinent questions will be asked and they will investigate if necessary.
* Information on regulations and permits, pertaining to fireworks or open air burning
* Home safety inspections and suggestion of proper placement of smoke alarms/CO detectors and proper installation of emergency lighting
* Information on the Ontario Fire Code (building/dwelling fire safety requirements ie. smoke alarms/carbon monoxide detectors)
* Fire safety literature and speakers by appointment
* Complaints concerning a Fire Department (service/actions) should first be taken to the Fire Chief. If unsatisfied with the outcome, speak with City Councillor or Mayor, as Fire Chief reports to Council.
* Annual recruitment of volunteer firefighters living/working in or near Wainfleet
|Hours||Administration Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm * Emergency Services Mon-Sun 24 hours|
|Application||No application required|
|Physical Access||Partially Accessible - Parking - Not Accessible; Entrance - Accessible; Washroom - Accessible|
|Legal Status||(10) Local Government|
|Funding||Regional / Municipal|
|Service Categories||Extreme Heat Cooling Programs ; Fire Services|