Service: Housing Help Centre
|Source Database||© INCommunities: Community Information Database|
|Description & Services|
|Description||* Provides a free and confidential housing referral and consultation service available to anyone in the St Catharines and Thorold area. |
* Assistance and information is provided to help solve housing problems.
* Helps people who are homeless or at risk of being homeless, helps find and maintain permanent accommodation within the local community.
* Also helps landlords find tenants and helps to resolve conflicts between landlords and tenants. Provides basic information on the Residential Tenancies Act.
* Offers use of telephone, daily newspapers, message board, housing directory and listing service.
* In addition a Youth and Outreach worker provides outreach into the community with routine visits to schools.
* Money management service
* Regional ID Clinic Bank
* Limited monetary assistance for Utilities.
|Hours||Mon-Thu 9 am-3 pm, Fri 9 am-12 noon|
|Dates||All year Closed for all statutory holidays|
|Areas Served||St Catharines ; Thorold|
|Primary Contact||Betty-Lou Souter, Chief Executive Officer; Phone: (Business) 905-685-1349|
|Alternate Contact||Catherine Livingston, Program Manager; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Executive||Marion Lichty, President|
|Located In Community||St Catharines|
|Address & Map|
129 Church St
St Catharines, ON L2R 3E2
View Google Map
|Intersection||Church St and Court St|
|Legal Status||(51) Registered Charity ; (80) United Way|
|Funding||Regional / Municipal - Region of Niagara ; Provincial - Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing ; Donations ; United Way - St Catharines|
|Print Material||Housing Directory of Niagara; Niagara Region Tenants Guide|