|Address & Map|
MacKenzie Chown Complex
500 Glenridge Ave, Rm A336
St Catharines, ON L2S 3A1
View Google Map
|Map Record||View Google Map|
|Office Phone||905-688-5550 ext 4325|
|Description & Services|
|Areas Served||Niagara Region|
|Description||The Co-op Program helps an individual: |
* develop the skills and personal network critical to an individual's success in a dynamic career market.
* sample a variety of work placements, discovering what an individual's interests and talents are and the type of work environment that suits them best
* build confidence in oneself and their career goals.
* make informed decisions about an individual's career path and future.
* enriches academic studies by applying the concepts learned in class to work experience
Information about the co-op programs and graduate co-op programs currently being offered can be found by visiting the website http://www.brocku.ca/co-op
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Eligibility||Undergraduate Programs: |
* Highschool Graduate students meeting Co-op admission criteria for the chosen degree program.
* Students currently enrolled at Brock full-time in a non-co-op stream of a degree program may apply for admission to the Co-op stream of that degree program following completion of their first year of academic studies (5 credits), in May of Year 1 with other criteria being met.
Graduate Programs: All prospective students are encouraged to apply and will be considered on the basis of evidence of probable success in their chosen program. Enrollment has been limited in order that our students may continue to benefit from the University's traditions of personal contact and individual attention. Applicants must be formally admitted to the University before they can register in degree credit courses
|Application||Applying to a Co-op Program: |
Note: Some of our new programs will not be found on the traditional OUAC application until next year. Students wishing to apply to a Co-op stream will also need to apply to the degree program at Brock University using the OUAC application.
|Fees||Program ; Administrative fees|
|Service Categories||Internship Programs ; Internship Programs ~ College/University Students ; Postsecondary Instructional Programs ~ Internship Programs|
|Subjects||Education ; Instructional programs|