|Record #: NIA0029
||Last Modified: 11 Nov 2014
||Last Full Update: 04 Nov 2014
|Description & Services|
|Description||* Provides a free and confidential housing referral and consultation service available to anyone in the St Catharines and Thorold area. |
* Assistance and information is provided to help solve housing problems.
* Helps people who are homeless or at risk of being homeless, helps find and maintain permanent accommodation within the local community.
* Also helps landlords find tenants and helps to resolve conflicts between landlords and tenants. Provides basic information on the Residential Tenancies Act.
* Offers use of telephone, daily newspapers, message board, housing directory and listing service.
* In addition a Youth and Outreach worker provides outreach into the community with routine visits to schools.
* Money management service
* Regional ID Clinic Bank
* Limited monetary assistance for Utilities.
|Hours||Mon-Thu 9 am-3 pm, Fri 9 am-12 noon|
|Dates||All year Closed for all statutory holidays|
|Areas Served||St Catharines ; Thorold|
|Primary Contact||Betty-Lou Souter, Chief Executive Officer; Phone: (Business) 905-685-1349|
|Alternate Contact||Catherine Livingston, Program Manager; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Executive||Marion Lichty, President|
|Located In Community||St Catharines|
|Address & Map|
|Intersection||Church St and Court St|
|Service Level||(51) Non Profit Charity ; (80) United Way|
|Funding||Regional - Region of Niagara ; Provincial - Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing ; Donations ; United Way - St Catharines|
|Print Material||Housing Directory of Niagara; Niagara Region Tenants Guide|
|Subjects||Homeless people ; Housing ; Landlord and tenant rights ; Outreach ; Public utilities ; Registries ; Youth|