|Record #: HAM1678
||Last Modified: 19 Dec 2014
||Last Full Update: 13 Nov 2014
|Source Database||© The Red Book of Hamilton by Community Information Hamilton|
|Description & Services|
|Description||For children who do not have access to any form of dental coverage. If eligible, children get regular dental services at no cost. |
Public Health Units work with local partners such as Community Health Centres, primary care providers, dentists, dental hygienists, hospitals, schools and universities to deliver this program.
|Hours||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Eligibility||Ages: 17 year(s) and under |
Eligible children must be:
* residents of Ontario
* do not have access to any form of dental coverage (including government funded programs like Ontario Works.)
* and whose Adjusted Family Net income falls within the parameters of the Income Eligibility Chart
|Application||All Required Documents: |
* Annual Goods and Services Tax Credit Entitlement Notice OR Annual Canada child Tax Benefit and Ontario Child Benefit Notice (most recent tax year)
* Government-issued identification (valid Ontario Health Card, Passport, Certificate of Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Resident Card, Canadian Immigration Identification Card, OR valid Ontario Driver’s License)
* The child's Valid Ontario Health Card
Contact your local public health unit to enroll.
Please see this website for local pubic health unit contact information.
|Languages||English ; French ; Multilingual Fact Sheets in pdf electronic format are available in English and French as well as: Amharic, Arabic, Chinese, Cree, Farsi, Italian, Oji-Cree, Portuguese, Punjabi, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Tagalog, Tamil, Urdu and Vietnamese.|
|Toll Free Phone||1-866-532-3161|
|TDD Phone||416-327-4282 (Toronto only) 1-800-387-5559|
|Located In Community||Ontario|
|Service Level||(30) Provincial Government|